* EU DESIGN PATENT No. 002015438-0001
The innovative design of this lure features a water through head.
The lower jaw acts as a diving bill and will take this floating
lure to a depth of aprox. 1.5 - 2 meters deep while performing
a relaxed flanking and walking action. Great for slow trolling
and/or casting. The water through gills reduce the strain or
pressure on the rod and will give the lure an occasional unexpected
move aka 'hunting action'.
The Esox Blade is made out of the best available materials
and as strong and tough as possible.
The body of this bait is made out of solid resin wich is pressure-casted
at 60 psi, to ensure a bubble free and strong body, airbrushed
with pearlized colors, installed with ss hardware and given
multiple coats of hi-gloss epoxy.
• All individually
handmade - Made in Holland.
• Solid resin body - Pressure casted
• Airbrushed with pearlized paints
• Thick hi-gloss multi-layer epoxy topcoat
• Water through system
• Through Wire system
• Taxidermy grade 24K Gold backed Realistic glass handpainted eyes
• All stainless steel hardware
• Signed and numbered
||18 cm / 7"
||68 grams / 2.4 Oz
||Diving / Flanking / Walking
||1 - 2 meters